EasyWebshop

the computers store

the computers storeNote de satisfaction: 5/5
2 votes, 3 avis

Note de satisfactionNote de satisfactionNote de satisfactionNote de satisfactionNote de satisfaction

Number one in Price and (after)service !

www.easywebshop.com/thecomputersstore

the computers store
StatutOuvert : Les clients peuvent afficher et acheter les produits
Langue, DeviseNéerlandais, Euro

Avis

3 avis ont été trouvés.

CostasLe lundi 6 avril 2015, 14:55

Note de satisfactionNote de satisfactionNote de satisfactionNote de satisfactionNote de satisfaction

Bought a MSI GT 70 for my child of 12 years!
I work in an office and need a laptop that goes fast and reliable. When I saw how fast the MSI was going, I disated to buy the same one for me!
Ok it is a game laptop but for me , I use it for presentation(diamond sector e.o.) I needed something fast and reliable! And that is for sure MSI.
Already working with MSI laptop for 2 months and it is keeping going smooth like a new one.
My son's laptop? with all that stuff of games, no problem. Thx for helping us out You really give solutions!!!!

CostasLe lundi 6 avril 2015, 14:55

Bought a MSI GT 70 for my child of 12 years!
I work in an office and need a laptop that goes fast and reliable. When I saw how fast the MSI was going, I disated to buy the same one for me!
Ok it is a game laptop but for me , I use it for presentation(diamond sector e.o.) I needed something fast and reliable! And that is for sure MSI.
Already working with MSI laptop for 2 months and it is keeping going smooth like a new one.
My son's laptop? with all that stuff of games, no problem. Thx for helping us out You really give solutions!!!!

WilfriedLe lundi 6 avril 2015, 14:48

Computer gecrasht! de nachtmerrie van iedere ondernemer. Maar gelukkig kon ik hier terecht voor DIRECTE HULP.
Een nieuwe laptop, al mijn gegevens gerecupereerd en overgezet op een minimum van tijd.

FANTASTISCHE SERVICE !!!, waarvoor nogmaals dank.
En de laptop?
MSI cr70 loopt als een TGV :-)
En ook nog de beste prijs.
sterk aan te bevelen !

Donnez votre avis

Nom Check
Message Check
caractères restants
Note de satisfactionNote de satisfactionNote de satisfactionNote de satisfactionNote de satisfactionNote de satisfaction

Répertoire de boutiques en ligne

Catégories